By the use of this website you may complete a purchase contract for individual products.
Your contractual partner is Area 5punt1 bvba, located at 3500 Hasselt, Lijmstraat 5/1, Belgium. VAT ID n°: BE 0536.508.681. Managing director is Mr Christiaan Kastrop.
- The information about products, pricing, and delivery dates, as well as the detailed shipping guidelines on the website are communicated to the customers for information purposes only and may be modified by Area 5punt1 bvba without prior notice.
- Area 5punt1 bvba delivers worldwide. To the extent possible, goods will be delivered on the date indicated in the order conformation. Area 5punt1 bvba will not pay any damages or fines for late deliveries not caused by them.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE DELIVERY ADDRESS
Please complete all fields possible. We deliver during business hours; please avoid using an address where you know the recipient will be absent most of the day. In some countries the shipper will leave the parcel 'on the porch' - when requested in the extra delivery instructions field.
Responsibilities Area 5punt1 bvba
Area 5punt1 bvba accepts responsibility for the timely delivery of your order, however Area 5punt1 bvba is not responsible for failed deliveries when (1) the customer provides an incorrect or outdated address, (2) the gift recipient is on vacation or not home on repeated (2 minimum) delivery attempts, or (3) the customer does not promptly (24 hours) provide a corrected/new delivery address. If the transportation company is forced to return a gift to us after 2 delivery attempts for any of the above reasons, the customer will be charged for the shipping and handling as well as 20 Euro for the return and cancellation fee (but not for the product itself). Area 5punt1 bvba will however resend your product to a new address at the customer's request, if the customer agrees to pay the shipping and handling charge a second time.
Customs & duties guidelines
Recipients will never be charged duties or custom fees. The amount of your order also includes duties and taxes UNLESS it is very clearly stated in the shopping cart and the order confirmation email that you receive from us.
For all our shipments it is highly unlikely, but possible that customs want to physically inspect the parcel. This usually delays the delivery with 24-96 hours. We cannot be held responsible for this unfortunate event.
- Contrary to the general rule of article 1583 of the Civil Code, Area 5punt1 bvba will remain owner of the goods sold until the day of the full payment of the order, of interests and damages if any.
- Area 5punt1 bvba gives a warranty of 2 years on all products.
- Area 5punt1 bvba is not responsible for material, physical or other damages or losses that a customer or any third party could suffer from the consumption or use of the goods. For food, Area 5punt1 bvba recommend that people with allergies, diabetes, or any other health problem always read and follow the instructions on the labelling.
- Under the distance selling provisions of the Belgian Act of 6 April 2010, the consumer has a period of 14 business days following the receipt of the goods, in which to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without giving any reason. The consumer will be authorized to return the goods at his own risk and own expense (only outside the Benelux) to Area 5punt1 bvba. The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in respect to contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or goods that deteriorate rapidly.
- By ordering on the internet site of www.eksturstore.com, the customer agrees that Area 5punt1 bvba processes his personal data for purposes such as the administration of the client database, processing the orders, deliveries and invoices, credit checks, marketing and advertising. Data processing for marketing and advertising purposes will only occur if the client has given his explicit approval during the order process. Area 5punt1 bvba will not transfer the personal data to any third party. The client has the right to access his personal data and to arrange for modifications to be made, where errors exist. The client may oppose at any time and at no cost, the further processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes by merely sending a written notice to Contact. More information can be obtained at the registry of the Commission for Privacy Protection in Brussels.
- If any of the above conditions should be annulled, all other conditions will remain valid to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- All parties agree to accept electronic evidence (e.g. e-mails, back-ups,...) as binding evidence in case of disputes.
- All disputes regarding the interpretation, validity or execution of the contract are governed by Belgian law, and fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Hasselt (Belgium).
All prices are final prices, which include statutory VAT but without shipping cost. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery.
Overseas orders may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches its destination country. We have no control over additional customs charges and as such, these charges are to be paid by the purchaser.
Goods in stock will be shipped – unless otherwise stated in the offer – within 3 business days (from Monday to Friday, holidays excluded) after receiving an order.
With goods out of stock, you can leave us your mail address. We in turn will let you know when the new shipment has come in. This is possible with al products, unless otherwise stated.
You can determine whether or not the goods are available from the text of the offer. If there are no details given about the stock or delivery times, the delivery times for goods in stock will apply. Part-deliveries are permissible unless the customer has no discernible interest in them or they would be clearly unreasonable. Reasonableness applies if:
- The part-delivery can be used by the customer within the scope of the contractual designated purpose,
- The delivery of the remaining goods ordered is ensured and this will not cause the customer any substantial extra work or additional costs (unless the vendor is willing to accept these costs). The costs of transport and packaging are only charged once with part-deliveries.
In the event of an ordered item not being available, the vendor reserves the right to render a service equivalent in quality and price (goods or service) insofar as this is reasonable for the customer and the latter agrees to the replacement in writing. If this is not possible or should the customer not agree, the vendor may not render the promised service. In this instance, the statutory provisions shall apply.
If you wish to cancel an order, you may do so by contacting us at Contact. You must do this within four hours of placing the order. If the order has already been packaged and arrangements have been made for it to be sent out to you, we would request that you return the goods to us once they have been delivered, following the instructions within our Return Policy.